Friday, September 4, 2009

In My Mind...

In my mind I have so, so much going on.
For some reason, I can't seem to get it all into words. I'm sorry for the lack of posts. Something just isn't clicking lately.
This blog has served as my creative outlet, but I'm not feeling very creative, witty or passionate as of late. I am feeling like a bit of a slacker, however.
I find myself wishing I could figure out all of these thoughts and articulate my wants, needs and frustrations. Instead, I find them all swimming around in my head, bumping into each other and pushing each other around. Nothing is getting solved that way.
I'm feeling a little bit boring and frustrated. I know the inspiration will come--I know this funk will pass. For now, I am trying to be patient and figure it all out.

Do you have any suggestions?

1 comment:

;) said...

Be patient is a suggestion... and, share, again and again is another one ;) Sometimes, in the words, the ideas, the pictures... of the others we can find our own "way" ;)