Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So, so much...

So very stressed at this moment...

Mortgage brokers that don't do their job frustrate me.

People who don't understand urgency frustrate me.

Getting yelled at for things I didn't do frustrates me.

Planning for the unknown scares me.

I expect people to do the job they are paid to do.

I don't want to pay commission when I do someone else's job for them.

I am trying to bite my tongue a lot lately so I don't put my foot in my mouth.

I want to be nice to people I need to work with, but some people are making it difficult.

I am trying desperately to develop more patience.

But, more than anything, I love my husband and daughter and I am so very glad I get to spend each day with them.  They make everything better.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I know all of that... Respire... it's only a moment.

caitlin said...

I hear ya. It will pass.