Monday, July 6, 2009

Fantastic...


One of my favorite bloggers, Meg, aka the Brunette Bombshell is doing this fabulous thing called "The Perfect Body Initiative."  I pretty much think it is fantastic because it helps remind me of why my body is such a blessing, even on days when I feel it is trying to betray me or tear me down.  Meg asks for comments on why your body is perfect, and guess what...I was featured on day 4.  

My reason mentioned that I think my body is perfect because it was able to carry the Squeeze and give birth.  The last few days I have fallen even more in love with her, so it was a perfect reminder for me.  Even though my waistline has grown more than I would like, I would do it all over again to be able to have her.  I think she is perfect in every way and her smiles, cries, giggles, talking and smell all just light up my day in a way that I never thought possible.  

The other part of my body that I feel is perfect lately: my fingers.  Weird?  Possibly.  I have been wiping away tears--from myself and my loved ones and I feel so blessed to be able to do that.  

Meg has given me the perfect reminder.  And I needed it this week.

3 comments:

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

i agree with you!!
it's a great blessing have a baby!!

have a great day!!

caitlin said...

Very cool, and a very good answer.

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful!!!