Thursday, May 7, 2009

It was Bro1's girlfriend's birthday, so we had to celebrate!
(The whole fam don't ya know...They've been dating 8 years.  
She is family.)

They picked a restaurant that I hadn't seen in quite some time.  We loved it when we were little--we would dress up like cowboys.  It was so much fun!

Take a look...

Front of the Prairie Schooner
Oh yes, this lovely wagon is out front also.
Entrance to the restaurant.
Oh yes, this is the inside.  You eat dinner in those wagons.
Is it obvious that we live in the Western United States?
The Squeeze loved the fire inside, and dinner was pretty good.
We headed to Bro1 & Girlfriend's new apartment after.  It is darling. 
(And they have a massage chair.  I may move in.)

All in all, we had a good night.
What did you do on your Thursday?

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ana Cristina Abreu said...

hi!!
it really looks a lovely restaurant.
thank you for your comment on my blog too!!
have a great weekend!!

:)

caitlin said...

Very fun. Did they change the name of it? I thought it was called something else when I was little. Like Chuck Wagon or something? It's been a long time since I've been there though.

The Girl in the Yellow Shoes said...

They didn't change the name...this one is in Ogden. The one down here closed and was called the Wagon Master... Same concept though, I think.

caitlin said...

Ah that's right! The Wagon Master! Hmm, I'll have to take Bob to this place, I think he would think it was funny.

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

that looks like fun :) my boys would love it. i would be fine as long as the food is good.