Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ummm...Yum!

It's no secret that I pretty much adore all food that is European.
My brother will be in Brussels next month and enjoying some of my favorites.  In celebration of my little bro, we headed to the always fabulous Bruges Waffles.
Pierre, the owner is from Bruges and makes some of the best European food.  
It was yummy and delightful and fantastic company.

Frites with Flemish Stew.  I was skeptical, but I liked.
Yummy plain frites.  Pick your mayo dip to go with them.
Waffles with chocolate?  Can't go wrong, especially when the chocolate is imported!
And my favorite.  I am a sucker for whipped creme.  (It is supposed to be creme fraiche, but it isn't right.)
I loved every minute.
Anyone craving waffles?

3 comments:

jane said...

yum!!

caitlin said...

Yes, I think we should go back once a month and that way we can try each mayo. Yum!

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

oh my... i really wanna eat that!!!